Identity (ID) Verification Market is Segmented by Type (Software, Services), by Application (BFSI, Retail and E-commerce, Tele and Gaming, Healthcare and Transport, Other) : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2023–2029. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Business ServicesCategory.
The global Identity (ID) Verification market was valued at USD 4118.5 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 18720 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 28.7% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
Major factors driving the growth of the Identity (ID) Verification Market
The Identity Verification market is being driven ahead by the rising incidence of identity fraud and cybercrime, more excellent digitization activities, and expanding use cases for data security across industries. Additionally, initiatives by organizations and governments focused on digitalization and the use of cutting-edge technology in identity verification systems, such as automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, would offer promising futures for providers of identity verification services.
View Full Report:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE IDENTITY VERIFICATION MARKET
The theft of identities is increasing. Recent high-profile data breaches that affected millions of customers have made security a major concern for all companies that have access to private customer information. Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements are increasingly being required to include accurate ID verification. Organizations may gain from having the right KYC technology and processes in place by keeping compliant and increasing consumer and the client trusts that they are taking the necessary precautions to secure their personal information. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the Identity Verification market.
Companies that create fintech software are increasingly conscious of the critical requirement for tools and systems that completely interact with banks’ current core technology. The majority of businesses are not likely to make significant modifications to their core processors any time soon since doing so is frequently too expensive to be justified, and doing so would also be risky if the new iteration did not operate as planned. The most recent ID-verification solutions were therefore developed with the need to integrate with modern CPUs in mind. This makes sure that ID-verification technology functions properly from the moment it is implemented rather than having to spend months fixing faults brought on by incompatibility problems. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the Identity Verification market.
Employee approval of remote work Since last year, working from home has become the new standard for employees everywhere. Since everyone in the office knows one another, communicating business information is easy. However, working remotely and without knowing who is actually behind the screen is a very different experience. Because of the increased risk of cyberattacks, businesses are using employee ID verification technologies. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the Identity Verification market.
In the most recent form of Internet commerce, organizations have constantly encountered issues ranging from more straightforward ones like client turnover brought on by cumbersome onboarding procedures to more intricate ones like synthetic identity fraud and difficulty with regulatory compliance. Organizations need means to remotely confirm consumers’ identities as digital ID and ID wallets are increasingly adopted; this is where the paint point comes into play. To safeguard clients from fraud during the COVID-19 pandemic, some organizations stepped up their identity verification procedures. As people’s relationships with technology and digital devices have developed, businesses are shifting to digital channels and services.
Get Customized Report:
IDENTITY VERIFICATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Identity verification industry leaders on a global scale include Jumio, Thales, Okta, GBG Plc, Onfido, etc. Over one-third of the worldwide market was occupied by the top five.
Based on application, banks are expected to hold the largest market share. Banks increasingly rely on identification technology to maintain the security and privacy of the personal information they have gathered on clients, employees, and business partners. Because they enable the creation of effective and secure procedures for access control and identity verification, identity management technologies are crucial in the financial services sector.
The largest region in the world for identity verification is North America. APAC and Europe made for around 10% and 37%, respectively, of the worldwide market, while North America accounted for over 48%. The expansion of government programs like smart cities, smart infrastructure, and digital identification-based driver’s licenses is anticipated to fuel the need for identity verification. expanding the use of many technologies, including blockchain, AI, and ML, for digital identity security.
Download Regional Report:
- Smile Identity
- Shufti Pro
- Electronic Identification
- GBG Plc
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-36U11521&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Identity Resolution Software market was valued at USD 1279.7 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 2304.5 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 10.3%.
- The global intelligent document processing (IDP) market is expected to grow from USD 860 Million in 2021 to USD 4.15 Billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 37%.
- Smart Contracts market was valued at USD 397.8 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 1460.3 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- The global Blockchain Supply Chain Finance market size is projected to reach USD 126170 million by 2028, from USD 16260 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 33.6% during 2022-2028
- The global IoT Identity and Access Management (IAM) market was valued at USD 19120 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 23540 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- The global Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) market was valued at USD 26290 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 60540 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- Identity Document Scanner Market Research Report 2023
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS) Market Research Report 2023
- Decentralized Digital Identity Management Market Research Report 2023
- Cloud Identity And Access Management (IAM) Market Research Report 2023
- Digital Identity Verification Market Research Report 2023
- Blockchain for Digital Identity Market Research Report 2023
- Identity Theft Insurance Market Research Report 2023
- Identity Access Management (IAM) Tool Market Research Report 2023
- AI Identity Analytics Solution Market
- Intelligent Automation Market
- Digital Process Automation market size is projected to reach USD 11770 Million by 2027, from USD 6451.8 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2021-2027.
Click here to see related reports on Identity (ID) Verification Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Website: https://reports.valuates.comTwitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports