– Real Time Payments market size is projected to reach USD 61170 million by 2028, from USD 14520 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 22.4% during 2022-2028.
Buy Chapterwise Reports + Price Starts from 400 USD: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-20F1028/global-realtime-payments/1
Major factors driving the growth of the Real-Time Payments market
The RealTime Payments market expansion can be linked to the widespread use of smartphones and the uptake of cloud-based payment options. Additionally, it is anticipated that the market would grow more quickly due to rising consumer demand for payments to be settled more quickly and rising investments from financial institutions and governments to promote the adoption of real-time payment systems.
Many people, businesses, and financial institutions now expect to be able to pay friends and customers, settle accounts, and transfer money at the drop of a hat thanks to the widespread use of real-time payment systems around the world.
Get Your Sample Today:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF REAL TIME PAYMENTS MARKET
The demand from consumers for real-time payments is growing. These modifications support consumers’ increasing comfort with real-time payments. Consumers’ seeming increased freedom of choice over the past year has been the main element pushing them toward using real-time payments. Real-time payments certainly have a high level of interest for consumers, particularly for those who are younger or have financial difficulties, and a sizeable portion are willing to pay or transfer FIs in exchange for this option. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the RealTime Payments market.
Changes in the RealTime Payments market were being driven by consumers even before the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the epidemic hastened the global adoption of digital and real-time payments as a tactic to protect customers and keep businesses open. Additionally, COVID-19 has made consumers and businesses reevaluate their use of currency. Although there is no concrete proof to back it up, the WHO has advised using contactless payments to lessen the likelihood of transmission. According to some analysts, this tendency is predicted to continue and may eventually lead to a society without cash.
Real-time payments are being adopted quickly thanks to the increasing ubiquity of smart devices and the explosive growth of online retail in markets outside of the US. This in turn is expected to drive the RealTime Payments market. Demanding customers may be using their smartphones more frequently to make payments to retailers, billers, peers, and others. Governments frequently lag behind the private sector in adopting new technologies to further trade, despite the fact that greater use of real-time payments could aid in tax collection and fraud prevention.
Person-to-person (P2P) and consumer-to-business (C2B) transactions make up the majority of the growing number of real-time transaction use cases. Banks that are linked to national real-time payment networks are in a position to benefit from the transactions’ fast-increasing volume and value, as well as from customers’ growing demand for real-time payments and information.
View Full Report:
REAL-TIME PAYMENTS MARKET SEGMENTATION
Segment By Type
- Person-to-Person (P2P)
- Person-to-Business (P2B)
- Business-to-Person (B2P)
Buy Chapters on Market Data by Type: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-20F1028/global-realtime-payments/4
Segment By Application
- IT and Telecommunications
- Retail and e-commerce
- Energy and Utilities
Buy Chapters on Market Data by Application: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-20F1028/global-realtime-payments/5
REAL TIME PAYMENTS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Over the projected period, the P2P segment is anticipated to develop at the fastest rate. By forming strategic alliances with banks and other financial service providers, a number of cross-border payment startups are working to provide real-time P2P payment solutions.
Over the projection period, the Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) end-use industry segment is predicted to increase at the quickest rate. Real-time payment systems are being introduced by banks all around the world to improve client experiences.
The market was controlled by the Asia Pacific. Over the projection period, the regional market is anticipated to grow at the quickest CAGR. Growth of the regional market is anticipated to be driven by the increasing adoption of real-time payment solutions by large-scale as well as small- and medium-scale businesses in the Asia Pacific. Many businesses in the Asia Pacific area are putting a lot of effort into digitizing their daily operations, which is anticipated to increase demand for real-time payment solutions.
Buy Regional Market Data On Asia Pacific:
Buy Regional Market Data On North America:
- ACI Worldwide
- Alipay (Ant Financial)
- Global Payments
- Icon Solutions
- INTELLIGENT PAYMENTS
Buy Market Data On Company Profiles: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-20F1028/global-realtime-payments/11
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
Our custom market research services allow you to select and pay for only the chapters you need – A service you won’t find anywhere else! Click here to check the chapter cost of the report.
– The global financial guarantee market size was valued at USD 28.70 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 71.93 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global Blockchain Supply Chain Finance market size is projected to reach USD 126170 million by 2028, from USD 16260 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 33.6% during 2022-2028.
– The global Trade Promotion Management and Optimization Solution market size is projected to reach USD 928.7 Million by 2027, from USD 511 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2021-2027.
– The letter of credit confirmation market was valued at USD 3918.8 million in 2020, and it is anticipated to reach USD 5094.7 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of about 2.72% during the forecast period (2021–2030).
– In 2019, the Saudi Arabia Trade Finance market size was USD 111.38 Billion and it is expected to reach USD 134.85 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 2.63% during 2020-2026.
– The Canada financial guarantee market was valued at USD 1.32 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 2.19 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2021 to 2028.
– The global buy now pay later market size was valued at USD 90.69 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.98 trillion by 2030 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 45.7% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global payment security market size was valued at USD 17.64 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 60.56 billion by 2030, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.2% from 2021 to 2030
– The global Reinsurance market size is projected to reach USD 315360 million by 2028, from USD 279860 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 1.7% during 2022-2028.
– The global Insurtech market size is projected to reach USD 11940 million by 2028, from USD 1462.3 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 34.4% during 2022-2028.
– The global algorithmic trading market size was valued at USD 12143 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 31494 million by 2028 registering a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% from 2021 to 2028.
– The global inflow of remittance is estimated to be USD 720 billion in 2022, and the number is forecast to reach USD 850 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
– The global Digital Banking market size is projected to reach USD 30750 million by 2027, from USD 9098.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 19.0% during 2021-2027.
– The global Payment Processing Solutions market size is projected to reach USD 52060 million by 2027, from USD 33810 million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during 2021-2027.
– The global Digital Remittance market size is estimated to be worth USD 7528.6 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 19710 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% during the review period.
– The global fintech market size is projected to reach USD 16652680 million by 2028 from USD 6588780 million in 2021 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
– The global digital lending platform market size was valued at USD 5.58 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 20.31 billion by 2027 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.7% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global trade surveillance systems market size was valued at USD 780.26 Million in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 2.25 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2021 to 2028.
– The global Online Payment Gateway market size is projected to reach USD 6403.3 Million by 2027, from USD 2436.7 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.8% during 2021-2027.
– Global payment market revenues totaled USD 1.98 Trillion in 2021, a CAGR of about 6.25% in the period of 2022-2030.
– Loan Origination Software market is projected to reach USD 10670 Million by 2028 from an estimated USD 4662.2 Million in 2022, at a CAGR of 14.8% during 2023 and 2028.
Click here to see related reports on Real Time Payments Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports