Trade Surveillance Systems Market is Segmented By Component (Solution and Services), Deployment Model (On-Premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, and SMEs), and End User (Banks, Institutional Brokers, Retail Brokers, Market Centers & Regulators and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under Security Products & Services Category.
The global trade surveillance system market size was valued at USD 780.26 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.25 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2021 to 2028.
Major factors driving the growth of the trade surveillance systems market are:
- The increase in the need for surveillance systems to control market manipulation and abuse, as well as demanding regulatory compliance, are the primary drivers driving the worldwide trade surveillance system market expansion.
- During the forecast period, the integration of AI and ML in surveillance systems, as well as an increase in demand for proactive trade monitoring systems, are projected lucrative opportunities for the trade surveillance system market growth.
- The breakout of COVID-19 is expected to give profitable chances for market expansion throughout the projection period, due to the increased necessity among organizations to limit the impact of many fraudulent trade activities and maintain market integrity during a pandemic.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE TRADE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS MARKET
As the number of financial instruments has increased, trading has become more sophisticated in financial organizations. The rising volume of transactions necessitates the implementation of standards such as MiFID II, MAR, and Dodd-Frank that compel financial service providers to monitor transactions. Financial institutions must implement trade monitoring systems not simply to ensure that they are following the law, but also to reduce the risk of fraudulent behavior and protect their brand. This is expected to fuel the growth of the trade surveillance systems market.
Increased Demand for Trading Activity Safety and Security in Financial Institutions is expected to drive the growth of the trade surveillance systems market. There has been an increase in the number of suspicious trading patterns in recent years, owing to a lack of flexibility in deployment, false positives, and data sources that are not truly integrated as per standard compliance, necessitating the implementation of an effective trade surveillance system in financial institutions. To improve the entire investor interface experience and stay ahead of their competitors in the market in the next few years, trade surveillance providers have enhanced the number of solutions they offer.
An increase in the requirement for insights for business planning is expected to create lucrative opportunities for trade surveillance systems to enable market expansion. As trade surveillance systems enable firms to investigate the elements that influence results and provide the capacity of decision optimization
Furthermore, on various trading platforms, including electronic communication networks, high-frequency trading, and dark pools, buyers and sellers have boosted their trading in exotic derivatives, swaps, and other over-the-counter (OTC) goods. Firms must increase coverage for trade data across marketplaces and use proactive trade monitoring systems to generate better alerts at this rate of expansion. This in turn is expected to drive the trade surveillance systems market growth.
Get Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-0Q70/Trade_Surveillance_Systems_Market
TRADE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
During the projection period, the on-premise sector is likely to gain a considerable share due to its ability to provide tailored solutions to on-premise systems and organize vital business data using the company’s own IT infrastructure, allowing them to keep data secure. The cloud-based segment, on the other hand, is predicted to grow the fastest throughout the projection period, as it allows financial service organizations to have more control over access to applications and sensitive data from remote places.
Based on enterprise size, the Large Enterprises segment will maintain the lead during 2021 – 2028.
Europe dominated the trade surveillance systems market by region in 2020, and it is likely to continue to do so over the forecast period. The presence of the majority of telecom system integrators is one of the primary reasons driving the growth of the trade surveillance system market in this area. Furthermore, technological developments in security systems, as well as a rise in severe rules and regulator compliance, all contribute to the growth of the European trade surveillance system market.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-0Q70/Trade_Surveillance_Systems_Market
KEY PLAYERS IN THE TRADE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS INDUSTRY
- ACA Group
- Aquis Exchange
- CRISIL LIMITED
- IBM Corporation
- IPC Systems Inc.
- SIA S.P.A.
Inquire for Customisation of the Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-0Q70/Trade_Surveillance_Systems_Market
Buy Now for a Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0Q70&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0Q70&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- In 2020, the global Security Safes market size was USD 1751 Million and it is expected to reach USD 2471.5 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.0% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Surveillance market size was USD 34790 Million and it is expected to reach USD 67670 Millionby the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 9.6% during 2021-2027.
- In 2020, the global Security & Surveillance market size was USD 14900 Million and it is expected to reach USD 26420 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 8.5% during 2021-2027.
- Global Big Data IT Spending in Financial Sector Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027.
- The global Trade Finance market size is projected to reach USD 10987510 Million by 2027, from USD 7616520 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2021-2027.
- The global Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance(C4ISR) market size is projected to reach USD 104550 Million by 2027, from USD 87810 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2021-2027.
- The global Video Surveillance Storage market size is projected to reach USD 39840 Million by 2027, from USD 12210 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 18.4% during 2021-2027.
- Global Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
- Global 5G-Enhanced Surveillance Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
Click here to see related reports on Trade Surveillance
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports