As per Zion Market Research study, The global serverless apps market size was worth around USD 3215 Million in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 17350 Million by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 23.45% between 2023 and 2030.
Report Link with All Related Graphs & Charts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/serverless-apps-market
Serverless Apps Market: Overview
Serverless refers to a form of independent, small, and loosely coupled cloud services or also known as a cloud-native development model allowing information technology (IT) professionals to build and run applications without having to worry about managing physical servers. It does not mean that the applications do not have servers of any form, but in this case, they are far away from the applications. A third-party cloud service provider is the one responsible for setting up the IT infrastructure, monitoring, and maintaining it.
App developers are only responsible for developing the code, packaging it in containers like Linux, and deploying it. Once the code is live or deployed, serverless apps can automatically respond to the demand by either scaling up or down as required. Public-cloud serverless services typically are chargeable only on demand and hence it does not cost anything when the serverless function is not being used. Serverless is different from other cloud services and the key point of differentiation is the responsible authority for the scaling up & down of apps.
For instance, in other forms of cloud-based services, the third-party vendor is responsible for managing the scaling as well as the entire cloud infrastructure. However, serverless technology allows deployment in containers that do not require external help for the scaling process and can do this on their own. The infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud computing model is widely used in this regard where users have to purchase capacity units which means that public cloud providers can be prepaid to buy always-on server components that help in running the application.
The users have the authority or the control to up the server capacity in case of increased demand and to downgrade the capacity when the demand is less. Although a noteworthy point is that the cloud infrastructure is always active even when the app is not in use.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/serverless-apps-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2023 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 210+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2023 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Key Industry Insights & Findings of the Serverless Apps Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global serverless apps market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 23.45% over the forecast period (2023-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the global serverless apps market size was valued at around USD 3215 million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 17350 million, by 2030.
- The global serverless apps industry is projected to grow owing to the rising interest and investments by world leaders in deploying serverless apps and the technology in general in the healthcare sector.
- Based on services segmentation, the professional was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022
- Based on end-user method segmentation, IT & Telecommunication was the leading revenue-generating end-user in 2022.
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2022.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled “Serverless Apps Market Segmentation By Services (Managed, and Professional), By Application (Web Application Development, Real-Time File/Stream Processing, IoT Backend, and Others), By End-User (BFSI, IT & Telecommunication, Government, Retail, and Industrial), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2023 – 2030” into their research database.
Serverless Apps Market: Growth Drivers
- Rising interest in adopting serverless technology in healthcare to propel market growth.
The global serverless apps market is projected to grow owing to the rising interest and investments by world leaders in deploying serverless apps and technology in general in the healthcare sector. The medical industry has moved toward digital transformation at an accelerated rate in the post-pandemic world. As per a 2021 article by TechMagic, there is an increase of around 19.3% in cloud migration in the healthcare industry. This can be attributed to an exponential rise in workload during and post Covid-19.\
The vast amount of data cannot be handled by normal servers and require advanced technology for a smooth flow in the processes. This is also coupled with the rapid changes that are present in normal medical apps making them difficult to access all at once. With the deployment of serverless technology, developers can alter, fix, or update the app as quickly as possible without affecting the app’s performance. Since serverless apps help in reducing latency periods owing to asynchronous data processing and scalable storage. These factors are the main reasons why one of the largest and fastest-growing industries, the healthcare segment, is keen on moving toward serverless apps which are projected to aid global market expansion.
Serverless Apps Market: Restraints
- Serverless technology being relatively new to restrict the market growth
The serverless apps industry has witnessed a tremendous amount of technological advancements in the last few years. Many individuals or companies that are not very well endowed with technical knowledge find it difficult to keep up with the ever-advancing IT sector. There are a lot of businesses and organizations that are still in the initial phase of deploying older technologies and are not at par with current trends in the IT segment which has resulted in a lack of knowledge about serverless apps thus restricting the global market growth. However, with every passing year, more companies are accepting IT in their infrastructure, and the global market is expected to gain from these events.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/serverless-apps-market
Serverless Apps Market: Opportunities
- Government undertakings aided by aid from private companies to provide market growth opportunities
Owing to the vast potential that serverless technology holds, government sectors like the military and other services are deploying and investing in this cutting-edge science. The high adoption rate is further propelled by aid provided by private creators of serverless apps to help them navigate through the processes. These factors are expected to contribute to the creation of multiple growth opportunities for the global serverless apps market since other sectors may be encouraged to adopt the systems in their working scenario.
Serverless Apps Market: Challenges
- Limitations of the technology to challenge the market expansion.
Since third-party vendors are involved in the process, there are certain limitations when it comes to running high-operation computing. Even in the absence of these limitations, certain types of applications may find serverless technology as cost-ineffective. There are also some security concerns since server-security responsibility is on a third party and the user. These factors may challenge the serverless apps industry expansion
Global Serverless Apps Market: Segmentation
- The global serverless apps market is segmented based on services, application, end-user, and region.
Based on services, the global market segments are managed and professional. The global market may witness high growth in the professional segment since many large-scale corporations are focusing on deploying in-house products and features, to be used on their premises. For instance, Netflix, a world leader in providing online streaming services, is regarded as a pioneer in serverless architecture. The company has managed to provide 7 billion hours of video programs to more than 60.5 million customers across the globe.
Based on end-user, the global market is divided into BFSI, IT & telecommunication, government, retail, and industrial. The global market generated the highest revenue in the IT & telecommunication sector owing to increased resource utilization of resources by app developers resulting in higher user use of serverless apps. As per Amazon Web Services (AWS), more than 75% of businesses plan to adopt serverless technologies in the coming years.
Get More Insight before Buying@: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/serverless-apps-market
List of Key Players in Serverless Apps Market:
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Inc.
- Cisco Services Inc.
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Platform9 Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Serverless Apps Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Serverless Apps Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Serverless Apps Market Industry?
- What segments does the Serverless Apps Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Serverless Apps Market sample report and company profiles?
|Market size value in 2021||USD 3215 Million|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 17350 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of almost 23.45% 2023-2030|
|Historic Years||2016 – 2022|
|Forecast Years||2023 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By Services, By Application, By End User, And By Region|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World|
|Countries Covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Companies Covered||IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Google LLC, Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Inc., Cisco Services, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., and Platform9 Systems, Inc.|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.|
|Customization Scope||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7115|
- In November 2021, Microsoft launched Azure Container Apps, a brand new completely managed serverless container service that complements the company’s already in-place container infrastructure services, for instance, the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). The company has mentioned that the new container apps are designed especially for microservices while also providing quick scaling capabilities based on HTTP traffic.
- In May 2022, Microsoft announced the general release of Azure Container Apps. This news comes along with additional features like configuring integrated Authentication and Authorization for external ingress-enabled apps along with the provisions for app security by deploying them to a different virtual network. For accessing Azure Active Directory (AD) protected resources, users will have to use managed identities.
- North America to dominate the market during the projection period.
The global serverless apps market is expected to generate the highest revenue from North America owing to increased investments in cloud-based services along with an extremely high adoption rate. The technological advancements in regions like the USA and Canada are expected to generate high regional revenue. A large section of key market players is present in North America which may also assist in occupying a huge section of the global market share owing to the strategic decisions undertaken by these entities to expand their global footprint.
The digital transformation of the healthcare sector is expected to become a leading contributor to regional revenue. For instance, as per a 2015 article by HealthAffairs, more than 77% of leading healthcare providers spent more than USD 20,000 on their respective systems.
Asia-Pacific may also grow at a high CAGR due to increased government spending on technological upgradation in countries like Japan, China, and India. As per a CNBC report in 2021, China spent over USD 378 billion on research & development activities in 2020 breaking all of its records. Japan on the other hand houses the world’s largest IT sector in the world. In 2019, the software industry in the country generated a revenue of 16 trillion Japanese Yen.
Global Serverless Apps Market is segmented as follows:
Serverless Apps Market: By Services Outlook (2023-2030)
Serverless Apps Market: By Application Outlook (2023-2030)
- Web Application Development
- Real-Time File/Stream Processing
- IoT Backend
Serverless Apps Market: By End User Outlook (2023-2030)
- IT & Telecommunication
Serverless Apps Market: By Region Outlook (2023-2030)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release for Serverless Apps Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-serverless-apps-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Heat Transfer Paper Market: The global heat transfer paper market size was worth around USD 579.68 Million in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 805.62 Million by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 4.20% between 2023 and 2030.
- Pension Fund Management Software Market: The global pension fund management software market size was evaluated at $6.5 Billion in 2022 and is slated to hit $11.9 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 6.1% between 2023 and 2030.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market: The global natural language processing (NLP) market size was worth around USD 13.9 Billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 44.79 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 22.96% between 2022 and 2030.
- Cloud-native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) Market: The global cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) market size was evaluated at $5.9 Billion in 2021 and is slated to hit $23.1 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 20% between 2022 and 2030.
- Project Management Software Market: The global project management software market size was evaluated at $6.1 Billion in 2021 and is slated to hit $15.08 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 10.68% between 2022 and 2030.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Technology & Media Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +1 (844) 845-5245
USA/Canada Toll-Free No. +1 (855) 465-4651
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Zion Market Research