BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Turbonomic, the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM) announced third quarter revenues increased 78 percent driven by customers’ needing to simplify and trust application performance assurance through AIOps. Today, Turbonomic is the only platform that understands the infrastructure and network resources needed to assure performance and resilience. Leveraging the scale of its Strategic Alliance partners, including Cisco, DXC Technology and IBM, Turbonomic ARM is deployed across more than 30% of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,000 customers overall.
Turbonomic announced third quarter revenues increased 78 percent driven by customers’ needing to simplify and trust application performance assurance through AIOps.
“ARM simplifies application management by providing full-stack visibility and trustworthy resource actions, allowing customers to assure performance.” said Ben Nye, Turbonomic CEO. “Customers must be able to manage business applications and infrastructure resourcing decisions continuously with the same approach across private, public, and multicloud environments… 24x7x365.”
- To modernize applications, customers partner with Turbonomic to simplify operations.
- O.C. Tanner leveraged Turbonomic’s platform to accelerate their Kubernetes adoption and deliver an innovation-first PaaS.
- A leading North American bank worked with Turbonomic to build their next-generation platform, enabling them to bring new offerings to market faster and innovate at the speed of Fintech start-ups.
- Turbonomic’s Educational Services Team (TEST) pivoted quickly to delivering remote training. More than 3,200 people have been Turbo-trained since the start of the pandemic.
“Turbonomic allows us to integrate its resourcing actions into our PaaS. We are excited to offer performance improvements, governance and cost savings to our users with a single right click inside our platform.” said Sam Beckett, Cloud Engineer at O.C. Tanner.
- Cisco OEM bookings grew at +75% in the quarter and additional growth is expected with the recent General Availability of Intersight Workload Optimizer (IWO), a milestone in the longstanding and successful partnership.
- IBM announced its IBM Cloud for Telecommunications Partner Ecosystem which Turbonomic joined to help customers accelerate the adoption of 5G and edge technologies. Turbonomic joins this ecosystem alongside technology giants like Cisco, Dell, and HPE.
- Coming off the recent IBM OEM launch, a fast-growing number of IBM customers are benefitting from IBM ARM and the Turbonomic NPM solution being resold by IBM.
- The Red Hat Marketplace now offers Turbonomic ARM, creating broader distribution and making it easier for customers to leverage technologies that will ensure success on their journey to cloud native.
- Recently announced Turbonomic Data Cloud, a performance data warehouse, enables high-definition analytics and reporting for Application and Operations teams. This SaaS offering ingests detailed application metrics, resource utilizations, and the prescribed actions taken to deliver a unified perspective across highly diverse data sources. Now, customers in diverse roles can rewind and replay time-series performance data to get accurate answers to their complex questions faster and easier.
- New multicloud enhancements enable customers to assure application performance by leveraging advanced AIOps helping them realize cloud benefits such as elasticity, agility, and business innovation. Advancements include:
- Enhanced AIOps decision engine: Cloud compute IOPS scaling awareness and support for the latest multicloud VMs/Instance types.
- Redesigned cloud migration experience: Customers can leverage data-driven and application-aware cloud migration planning, simulating migrations of any application to any cloud with scaling, BYOL, and RI purchasing recommendations.
- New capabilities to provide customers with dynamic resourcing decisions and automation for Kubernetes that can be directly correlated to the applications that run the business. Advancements include:
- Application-centric view of Kubernetes, hybrid, and multicloud infrastructure: Persistent volume visibility allows customers to understand the resource relationships between Kubernetes pods and persistent volumes, and then correlate them to cloud storage.
- Container “Prove It” charts: Percentile charts enable customers to visualize the impact of a resize action before execution delivering confidence to automate resourcing decisions.
- Merged Actions: Customers can easily integrate actions into their pipeline with new merged action support, minimizing the number of pod restarts required to achieve a healthy state.
Industry Leadership and Recognition
- Turbonomic celebrated its first Community Action Day. All employees were given the day off on November 3rd and encouraged to spend the day in a way that benefits their communities, such as voting or volunteering.
- TrustRadius awarded Turbonomic with a Tech Cares Award for going above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 crisis.
- G2 deemed Turbonomic a High Performer for Fall 2020 and Winter 2021, a result of strong customer reviews praising the value of the platform.
- Doubling down on its commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), Turbonomic appointed Meg Langan as Chief People Officer, responsible for creating growth opportunities for employees, developing a new post-COVID work experience, and driving the creation of a more diverse and inclusive workplace.