SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global sales intelligence market size is expected to reach USD 5.03 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2020 to 2027. Sales intelligence refers to a wide range of technologies, such as marketing automation, used to help organizations find, monitor, and understand sales-related data containing insights into their clients’ daily business activities. These tools help gain necessary information and other business traits of the companies by indexing their real-time information from millions of public and open data sources. Sales prospecting is one of the significant advantages of sales intelligence as it helps find the right companies for business based on the characteristics of target companies.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Organizations are deploying sales intelligence platforms specifically for lead generation, lead nurturing, and up- and cross-selling
- Most sales intelligence platforms focus on providing enriched company data more than data about individuals, called intent data. Intent data is collected behavioral information about an individual’s online or digital activities
- Analytics and reporting is an effective application of sales intelligence as it provides predictive forecasting of long-term price movements
- In sales intelligence, content personalization is an emerging trend that is primarily used for research analyst opinion, market sentiment, influencer, and demography analyses.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on “Sales Intelligence Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Offering (Software, Service), By Application, By Deployment Mode, By Organization Size, By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sales-intelligence-market
The COVID-19 outbreak has created significant challenges and uncertainties for the sales intelligence industry. However, this epidemic has accelerated certain activities related to the speed of automation and digital transformation. Several industry verticals have shown high acceptance of digital approaches on lead generation client interaction. Also, key players are leveraging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, to enhance productivity and improve resilience. For instance, in April 2020, Exabel, a Norway-based FinTech company, partnered with the 1010data, Inc., a U.S.-based data provider to the retail, consumer goods, and banking and finance industries. Under the partnership agreement, both the companies are developing COVID-19 impact dashboards, deriving the useful insights from multiple sets of live credit and debit transaction data. These insights are anticipated to provide investors real-time data into how this epidemic impacts consumer spending in retail, grocery, and general merchandise, and travel industries across the U.S.
The global sales intelligence industry has been witnessing substantial transformations due to the fundamental shift in technology and finance worldwide. Such considerable rapid progress in technology in the past two decades has certainly improved the way industry professionals store and process data. The cost of gathering and processing of stock market data across verticals has consequently reduced, which has introduced new opportunities for improvement in decision-making mechanisms across industries. Analytics has revolutionized the problem-solving paradigms of the sales intelligence industry by reforming the functioning of some of the dimensions, including client profiling, lead generation, product recommendations, customer churn, sentiment analysis, and marketing and strategy.
Grand View Research has segmented the global sales intelligence market based on offering, application, deployment mode, organization size, vertical, and region:
- Sales Intelligence Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Sales Intelligence Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Analytics and Reporting
- Data Management
- Lead Management
- Sales Intelligence Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Sales Intelligence Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Sales Intelligence Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Sales Intelligence Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- North America
- List of Key Players of Sales Intelligence Market
- DEMANDBASE, INC.
- DueDil Ltd
- EverString Technology
- GRYPHON NETWORKS
- LinkedIn Corporation
- List Partners LLC
- Relationship Capital Partners Inc. and RelPro, Inc.
- RingLead, Inc.
- Yesware, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Zoom Information, Inc.
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry , by Grand View Research:
- Location Of Things Market – The global location of things market size was valued at USD 5,562.1 million in 2016 and is presumed to gain traction over the forecast period, Internet of things (IoT), connected device technologies & location-based services are presumed to bolster the growth of the market.
- Business Intelligence Software Market – The global business intelligence software market size was valued at USD 24.9 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.1% from 2019 to 2025.
- Threat Intelligence Market – The global threat intelligence market size was estimated at USD 3.02 billion in 2016. Use of intelligence is increasingly gaining strategic imperative amongst organizations to understand the threats based on available data points is driving the market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.